Do you own a responsive Website/Blog? then probably this is the right time to have a Android App to keep your users always engaged by sending Timely Notifications. With Firebase integration now you can analyse, track your apps performance on Google play and optimize it accordingly. Let it be app installations/uninstalls, Notifications sent and opened statuses, ad clicks and lot more other features all you can analyse, track in one single dashboard.
The app also comes with Admob integration and can be linked to Firebase with one single click. Both Banner and interstitial ads have been added in the code. What all you need to do is generate an ad unit on Admob and replace the Ad unit ID with yours in the Source code.
The Source code comes with documentation. So, you don’t need another guy to do the job for you.
No coding required*
Just get the Source Code > Follow the documentation right from the beginning > Generate your Signed apk and publish it on Google Play.
As said Google today rolled out the factory images of their latest release Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Google developer website for Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 9 and Nexus Player. Don’t be over excited about the release as it is just an optimized version of Android Lollipop unless you own a device with fingerprint support (Nexus 6p and Nexus 5X). Otherwise there is no point in updating to the latest version before the official OTA update.
What’s New in Android 6.0 Marshmallow?
- Fine-Tuned App Permissions: This feature is available on Paranoid Android, MIUI and other custom roms since 2014. So, people do aware of this new feature in Marshmallow.
- Google Now on Tap: This is Google’s TM feature. This feature now breaks the the hassle in finding the answer for the text on the screen by long pressing the home button. Now there is no need to copy the text and search for the same on Google. This new Google Now Assistant lets you find answers as well as places if they are listed on Google maps and also can directly go to their official website without switching between apps.
- Battery Backup: Google says devices running Android 6.0 Marshmallow would last 30% more on battery than those running on Android 5.0 lollipop. If you remember, they said the same during their Android 5.0 launch event 😀 So we can say about battery consumption only after using it.
- Fingerprint Support: As I said one would make use of this only if they own Nexus 6P or Nexus 5X.
- New Appdrawer: What’s new??? All the features which Google showcased about their new App drawer during the September event are available in ‘Nova Launcher‘ since past one year.
So, finally what I say is stick with lollipop until the official release of Marshmallow. If you own a device with no fingerprint support than I recommend switching to Cyanogenmod 12.1 based on Android 5.1 lollipop. Anywayz I can’t stop most of the guys from trying out the new update. For them here is a quick guide.
As expected the Android M has been announced today at Google I/O developer Conference 2015, the latest iteration to its mobile operating system. The new update brings a handful of interesting features and other under the hood tweaks and improvements. The stable version will be made available sometime later this year, but for those who want a sneak peek a developer preview version of Android M for select Nexus devices is out now. Here’s how you can install it on your smartphone or tablet. Good news is that Google promised to roll out updates to the developer preview more often (over OTA) than the Android Lollipop.
Now, Google Play will allow Android users to set up an alert for new Android apps so that they can grab it as soon as it hits the store.
Google has extended its handwriting input tool to Android apps and users with the 4.0.3 version of the Android software will now be able to put text into any app by writing onto the device screens.
The new tool recognizes 82 languages and 20 distinct scripts and the interesting addition here is that you can also draw emojis, including the ugly pile of poo emoji.
A TechCrunch report notes that Google already offered the handwriting recognition tool in the Google Translate app as well as on mobile search, but this is the newest addition to all of Android.
Although with modern touch screen and swipable keyboard text input methods, how useful this handwriting input will prove to be is yet to be seen. However, Google notes that this feature will be particularly useful for many South Asian languages which have complex scripts.
The new app, which is available on Google Play store, allows both on-device and cloud-based character recognition.
Google Play: Google Handwriting Input
Telegram is a messaging app with some stunning multimedia options, the base of telegram focused on speed and security. Yes it’s a super-fast, fully secure app with a simple layout. Telegram is one of free messaging app which far better among its many competitors known as What’sApp, Viber etc. However, telegram as it name refers fully optimize chat app which comes with some important advantages over the others. As well as it comes with some incredible features that aside it from other usual apps. Telegram is not like other apps that fully control user’s data, instead of others it right away secure the data of individual users by the intelligent transmission of messages & multimedia files. Believe me you’ll also find it an impressive app which treat you with it dazzling elements. If we talk in term of performance, to be honest its overall performance is just exceptional. As you use it you’ll gradually discover its shinning components.Telegram For Android : Secure, Safe & Speed